Saturday, March 2, 2013

Bunny Card

I made this card for the challenge at Joan's Garden's. The rules are * Use some kind of lattice, we want you to be creative. * Use a circle or oval die cut background. * Create a flower that has been painted. You can use gesso on it, acrylic paints, stains, ect. be creative. * Include some dry embossing that has been inked. Okay I'll start at the top of the rules and work my way down. I used Cheery Lynn's Lattice #2 behind my Floral Ovals. I cut the center out of the Floral Ovals with a Classic Oval both dies by Spellbinders. My flower was made using the Donna Salazar dies Rose Creations. I used acrylic paint and Tim Holtz stain, and I added a pearl in the middle. The dry embossing is the folder Brick Wall by Tim Holtz Sizzix, colored to look like real bricks, which doesn't look like it did in my head. I got my order today from Joan's Garden's and HAD to use a couple of the dies on my card. The bunny rabbits are from Impression Obsession. The birds are Resting Birds by Memory Box. Thanks for stopping by. Sharon

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sharon. Love how you added the little birds and bunnies. Your flower is beautiful. Thanks for joining us in our challenge at Joan's Gardens.

    ReplyDelete